3 years ago
Sunday, November 1, 2009
So it is my favorite time of year and I feel like I havent even got to enjoy it. I started getting harassed about my blog so I figured with the extra hour we were given today I would attempt to update. School started and that began the whirlwind that I now refer to as my life. In September we held the Miss Carbon County Pageant. I had 2 kids with birthdays. Piano started back up. Young Womens is in full swing. And I somehow decided to help coach at the local gymnastic gym. Clarissa, Graydee and Tage are all taking classes. I am only there when one of my kids are (4 hours a week) but it sure seems like more. Rissa can almost do a back-walkover. She is catching on quickly. Jayson decided to run for student counsel. He is the student body Treasurer. We are very proud of him. He ran against 5 other kids. He is the only boy that won an office. Clarissa had to get a retainer (yeah she hates it). Graydee had to get 3 teeth pulled. Between the 2 they lost 6 teeth. So then October comes and 2 more kids with birthdays, a brother, a parent, a newphew and a favorite cousin. We can't afford anymore b-days! Then the horror of Halloween. When did Halloween become a week long event? AHHHH! I bought ten dozen donuts this week. Between class parties and young womens. Then we put costumes on 4 to 5 times. then times that by 4 kids, two kids that got invited to b-day parties(yes I had to buy 2 more gifts), a piano recital= dirty house, fast food and crazy mom! I would like to think things are going to slow down but tis the SEASON! and as crazy as I seem, I wouldn't change a thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So you guys are still alive huh? :) I was beginning to think you were going to be blogger lame like Craig and Crystal. Good job Jayson!! I am excited for Chris and Michelle I think they will do great and baby girls are the best.
THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! Nice update Beck!! Whoo!!
She Lives! He he he. Where did you do the cute pic of your kids at the top of the post?
I think running around crazy all the time might have something to do with being a Marx. I only have two kids and I feel like I can't keep up. You are an awesome mom. Good Job! keeping up with it all. See you at Thanksgiving. Oh and Happy Anniversary today.
Post a Comment